Yay! For the first year ever I set and met a Goodreads goal !
150 books read this year.
Several of you have asked me for book recommendations so, here is a list of my top 25 favorite and five star reads from 2011 (in no particular order.) Click on the book title to see our review.
1) Aglow by Michelle Pennington
2) Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
3) Night’s Child (Wicca, #15) by Cate Tiernan
4) Eternal Starling (Emblem of Eternity, #1) by Angela Corbett
5) Not My Type: A Single Girl’s Guide to Doing It All Wrong by Melanie Jacobson
6) Outer Edge of Heaven by Jaclyn M Hawkes
7) Hope’s Journey by Stephanie Worlton
8) Pride and Popularity by Jenni James
9) Count Down to Love by Julie N. Ford
10) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E.Smith
11) The Hiest Society and Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #1,#2) by Ally Carter
12) The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
13) Carrier of the Mark (Carrier Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Fallon
14) Daughter of Helaman by Misty Moncur
15) Intrinsical (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #1) by Lani Woodland
16) Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
17) Ammon (Book of Mormon, #4) by Heather B. Moore
18) Possession by Elana Johnson
19) Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum
20) Borrowed Light by Carla Kelly
21) Josette by DanielleThorne
22) Unearthly and Hallowed (Unearthly, #1, #2) by Cynthia Hand
23) Phantom Universe (Summer Chronicles, #1) by Laura Kreitzer
24) Hourglass by Myra McEntire
25) (dis)Abilities and the Gospel by Lynn Parsons and Danielle Ferguson
What were your top reads from this year?