Hey all, It’s Bloggiesta time! Ole!
I first participated in Bloggiesta last year and learned so very much about what I can improve in my blogging.
What is bloggiesta you ask? I’ll let the experts at Bloggiesta.com fill you in
” A blogging marathon created several years ago by Natasha from Maw Books Blog and led by our most awesome mascot PEDRO (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.)
The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next three days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!
Here’s my starting line to do list:
Clean out email inboxIs there a way to turn off emial notoifications each time someone tweets me?
- Work on my review archives
- Learn about SEO
Complete 3 mini challenges Visit 10 new blogs and start a new favorites blogroll
- Work on listing, organizing my 13 boxes of books to trade
Research switching to wordpress
- Start a new tribe- anyone out there on Triberr?
- Set up Dvlr it
- Find five new books I want to add to TBR pile
Return ten emails
- Email and choose a new blog designer- do YOU have a designer you love?
- Start cleaning out my office- why the heck are there piles of clean laundry in here?
- Ask you guys why oh why Blogger is auto formatting all my posts to center alignment? Grrr. Ideas?
Back up my blog Sign up for feedlyCan someone please help me find my URL on there?
- Research other Goodreads options like booklove or shelfari.
Add linky blog widget to sidebar and sign up